You need to be:
- Truly excellent at AutoCAD,
- Good at sketch up, Photoshop,
- Excellent technical knowledge,
- Reading and writing perfect English,
- Savvy at social media,
- Able to write specifications,
- Able to write schedule of works,
- Able to write blogs,
- Attending site meetings as and when,
- Able to write minutes/reports,
- Familiar with building technology and terminology,
- Working from home, meet on site as and when,
- Acting as and being, my locum,
This would suit
- individual looking for a sideline, mums, students, graduates, MA students not minding ad hoc/ deadline-based work and who is flexible about these things,
- someone friendly, organised, well-presented, thorough, showing initiative and ability to work on own independently,
- someone who would like to be working for sole practitioner of a friendly, professional, top quality practice.
No need to make coffee, I make very good coffee.
£18/hour or AUD34/hour or RM105/hour or 23 Euros/hour.
With CV, samples of work, samples of writing, references, name, address, and phone number.