We work closely with clients, local authorities, consultants, contractors and subcontractors on all work stages from inception to completion:
- Strategic Definition (consultation)
- Preparation and Brief (measured survey, establishing brief)
- Concept Design (including planning, listed building, conservation area applications and certificates)
- Developed Design (Building Regulations applications)
- Technical Design (tender and construction package including schedule of works)
- Structural Calculations, Diagrams and Details (by inhouse Structural Engineer)
- Quantity Surveying (QS) schedule of works, costing, tender process, tender Analysis (by inhouse Quantity Surveyor
- Construction (project management, site administration, contract administration, certificates)
- Interior Design and hard landscaping design
- Handover and Close Out (inspection and certificates)
- In Use (consultation)
We aim to achieve something wonderful each time with a great review.
We only use contractors who are proud of their work as we are of ours. This would ensure top quality. We are on the job from the beginning to the end, keeping an eye on the ‘bottom line’. We enjoy communicating with clients and contractors all the way and on every level. Ivy has an MA in Writing so communication is our strong point. We give clear direction and instructions on and off site. We help clients realise their dreams whatever their budget. We know what they need and want once we have been briefed. We match clients to the right contractor.
Understanding clients’ requirements and interpreting them for contractors requires foresight, experience and maturity,which we have gained in more than twenty years in the industry.
Contact us now:
Comments or questions are welcome.